ISM question

Hi all,

I'm part of a team looking at building a cubesat using an MHX-2400
modem, the same 2.4GHz ISM-band modem used in the cube sat kit.  We're
building both a new Earth station and a satellite - both are using a
matching pair of these modems.  We've got the technical logistics
worked out, but we've had some difficulty understanding how the
regulations work.  Unfortunately I'm not experienced enough yet to
understand how FCC sections 15 and 25 interact with one another.  Can
anyone offer any advice on this?  What kind of regulatory paperwork do
will need to fill out, and with who?

Cheers,
Dan Kuester