Re: ANDE-1 and File RAFT speak Sa Wad Dee Pa Ted ThaiandLong Live the King

> > Once you connect to RAFT, then QSY to another
> > frequency and DISCONNECT.  This is so that RAFT
> > does not hear you disconnect.  Hit "cmd: D"
> > two times to force a disconnect from your TNC.
> > NEXT then QSY back to 145.825 and send your TALK
> > messages.  They will work then.
> >
> > The CONNECT RAFT only turns on the CONNECTED LED
> > and that is what turns on the Voice Module.
> > But you have to be UNCONNECTED to send the TALK
> > message.  But if RAFT sees the disconnect, then
> > it will turn off the voice ...

> *** CONNECTED to RAFT
> It Speaks "Welcome to TEXT SPEAK"
>
> Change frequency
>
> cmd:d
> cmd:d
> *** retry count exceeded
> *** DISCONNECTED
>
> Back to 145.825 MHz
>
> cmd:k
>
> :talk     :hs0nnu 59 73
>
>>>  No Speak but have packet

*** TALK has to be in uppercase I think...

> HS0NNU>APRS,ARISS::TALK     :HELLO TA NONE HS1JAN
> SIGNAL 59
>
>>> No Speak but have packet

But it was not digipeated by RAFT so, it was not heard by RAFT.
If it was digipeated by RAFT then you would know that RAFT
decoded it and you would see the packet as:

  HS0NNU>APRS,RAFT*::TALK     :HELLO TA NONE HS1JAN

There can be up to a 10 second delay between the time the packet
is digipeated and before it is spoken.

> :talk     :hs2waq 59 73 >>> No Speak but have packet
>
> HS0NNU>APRS,ARISS::TALK     :HELLO TA NONE HS1JAN
> SIGNAL 59
>
>>> No Speak  and not packet
>
> :talk     : hs0nnu 59 >>> No Speak and not packet
>
> HS0NNU>APRS,ARISS:=1349.23N/10034.13E-73' Via
> Satellite {UISS50}
>
> PLEASE ADVICE ME

None of the packets above appear to be digipeated by RAFT*, so
it means it did not hear it.  I am using 100W into 10 dB gain
antenna, and can only hit RAFT when it is above 20 degrees.  It
seems to be