Good old time

I remember playing with some of them. I even managed to keep a couple of them
Hammarlund HQ-100C and twins Heatkit DX-100. The effects of aging is
unfortunatly very noticeable on all of them but i still enjoy playing with
their knobs even if they are a bit scratchy.

Here is a link who will make's remembered theses old good old time where the
manufacturers does not bother too much with marketing ideas they use the KISS
system and it was pretty effective.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/KB8GPO/shack.html

"-"
that holds the license."