ANDE-1 and File RAFT speak Sa Wad Dee Pa Ted Thai andLong Live the King

Hello PA3GUO , 9W2QC and All HAM

Could you please advice me step by step for command
control to speak of ANDE.  I will control RAFT and
ANDE speak message of my send to command talk to
satellites.

Best Regards,

Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN , XU7ADN

- - - - - - -

This is meaasge on Hyper Terminal link to TNC2

PacComm TINY-2 MARK-2 Packet Controller

(c) Copyright 1985-1994 PacComm

Technical Support - (813) 875-6417

AX.25 Level 2 Version 2.0
Features:
  KISS
  PERSONAL MESSAGE SYSTEM
  CLOCK CHIP SUPPORT
  Expanded NMEA 183 (GPS) SUPPORT

Release 3.2   April 15, 1994

cmd:c ande-1
*** ANDE-1 busy
*** DISCONNECTED

HS1JAN>APRS,ANDE-1*::TALK     : Long Live Majesty the
King Bhumibol Adulyadej King of Thailand.

cmd:c ande-1
*** ANDE-1 busy
*** DISCONNECTED
cmd:c ande-1
*** ANDE-1 busy
*** DISCONNECTED

PacComm TINY-2 MARK-2 Packet Controller

(c) Copyright 1985-1994 PacComm

Technical Support - (813) 875-6417

AX.25 Level 2 Version 2.0
Features:
  KISS
  PERSONAL MESSAGE SYSTEM
  CLOCK CHIP SUPPORT
  Expanded NMEA 183 (GPS) SUPPORT

Release 3.2   April 15, 1994

cmd:c raft
*** retry count exceeded
*** DISCONNECTED
cmd:c raft
*** CONNECTED to RAFT
cmd:k
:talk     : Sa wad dee pa ted thai
:talk     : long live the king
:talk     : Long live the king bhumibol HS1A
:Talk     : CQ CQ DE HS1JAN
*** retry count exceeded
*** DISCONNECTED