mental illness

Someone who's watching the last BB post and reactions just send me a note where
he's making reference to the actual mood down the border. The situation is so
trouble that many are loosing their natural social guidelines. He strongly feel
that many irrational comments are a strong indicator that some are in the early
stages of depression.

You may be depressed if you're experiencing:

    * A major drop in your mood that lasts most of the day and is consistently
low for two weeks or more.
    * A loss of interest in things you normally love to do.
    * Irritability at home or at work. (I added on the internet)
    * Grudges against people you perceive have wronged you.
    * A desire to avoid other people. (I added fltering their messages)
    * Overwhelming feelings of sadness or grief.
    * Unreasonable feelings of guilt.

How is depression treated?

Those who realize they are suffering from depression benefit from professional
counseling and - possibly - medication. There is a wide range of anti-
depressants on the market that have been approved in the treatment of
depression.

Medication does not normally "cure" depression. But it can help people get
through their daily routines.

As usual the first steps is to admit that we have a problem, but what will
happen with those who does not want to listen prefering to discard some post on

the BB?

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE