Re: Petition to block Luc from the -bb

Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree....I belong to a couple of other
email reflectors that had a few bad apples.....continuously causing
dissention and problems with inflammatory and derogatory postings.

They were banned from the lists and these lists fluorished from then on.

Banishment from a list does work.

In the meantime, I simply block the offenders in my email system....their
postings go directly to my "deleted" file.

                                            73, Joe W2KJ