Re: The Amateur's Code

At 08:33 PM 2/20/2007, Luc Leblanc wrote:

>I CANNOT AGREE MORE BUT YOU ARE ON INTERNET...That's the kind of
>discussion you
>will never here me discuss on the air as the song says "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Who says it has to be for on the air only?  Why not extend our good
reputation and high ideals to the Internet?  Not all of my Elmering
is done on air, quite a bit of it is done on the Net or face to face
at club meetings, for instance.  And the points that deal with on air
behaviour could equally be applied online.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com