Re: Could we raise orbit thru magnetorque?

Appreciate arguments and comments !!

Perhaps some of the various satellite owners having manetorquers now in orbit could contribute with an experiment trying to pull satellite away earth while in north/south poles.

A possible way to know if it works, could be watching if keps' "Decay rate" or "Mean motion" varies along time during experiment.

Imagine a LEO orbit like suitsat or recent launch of many satellites from ISS could be further raised ? We could extend birds life !

Thanks to all for comments !

73, lu7abf, Pedro Converso
lu7abf@amsat.org.ar
www.amsat.org.ar