70cm mast mount preamp for sale

I have an Advanced Receiver Research 70cm mast mounted preamp, Model #
MSP432VDG-160 preamp and bias T, model # DC-INJ for sale. The preamp
will handle up to 160 watts of transmit power, it is RF sensed. Price of
these items new is 278.95. I've had these for about a year and a half
and will let them go for 195.00 including shipping.  They are in perfect
working order and I hate to sell them, I just have a need for the money.
I will ship priority mail anywhere in the lower 48. This is a package
deal and I will only ship to the U.S.. Payment is by Paypal only.
Contact me off the board if interested. I hope this is alright to post
here. These will be going on E-bay if not sold but I wanted to give
fellow AMSAT members a shot first.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ
AMSAT # 36017