Re: NO MILITARY COOPERATION ON AO-51

On 18 Feb 2007 at 20:49, John Ronan wrote:

> Now I'm pretty sure that
> there was no Amateur Satellite comms (but I could be mistaken), from
> Abu Ghraib prison, so why bring it up?

Just to remind the crowd that amateur radio communication should not be
involved with any military operation. Amateur radio should remain a neutral
place where the gentleman agreement should be respected. If military
communications test should be perform it should be carry on military
frequencies or military satellite not on the ham satellites or bands.

Just check where the MARS frequencies are allocated "out of the amateur radio
bands" why AMSAT-NA wants to do otherwise?

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE