Re: NO MILITARY COOPERATION ON AO-51

On 18 Feb 2007 at 16:05, Margaret Leber wrote:

> >  For one i don't wants to be associated to this in anyway.
> Fine. Go away.

Where? did you have suggestions? On AMSAT-NA BOD could be...{uprorious laughter
ensues}

> > I know some are willing to prostitute for money does not mean this BB is
> > available to all for whatever lunatic propaganda suits them some are saying.
>
> Apparently not the case at the moment.

Depends of your interpretation of propaganda and lunatics If you refer to Irak
occupation be the US army i agree with you its is only propaganda made by
lunatics ending by the killing of more peoples than before the Hussein regime.
Is it the way your country is making "propaganda of democracy" by killing and
letting peoples killing themselves? That's why i say " For one i don't wants to
be associated to this in anyway" and i asked AMSAT-NA to not support the
killing on innocent peoples by the military in helping an army wing with an
international amateur radio satellite.

Bad move by AMSAT-NA at the worse time ever.

> > I called this an excuse to prostitution and as i wrote in the past "Stupidity has
> > no sex"

You forget to add your {uprorious laughter ensues} your trade mark?

> I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll meet somebody someday.

It's already done...Do you want to know when now?

>From now on please sends your hollow comments privately.

Thank's

"-"
"Stupidity has no sex"