Sporadic XMIT Issues with SO-50

Has any one been experiencing very odd behaviours from SO-50? It seems that the Downlink is acting rather funny.. a FQ downlink turns to nothing.. dead for anywhere from 4-15 seconds.. and back again.. I have only noticed this when the sat was eclipsed.. I havent been on it in sunlight.

Its not doppler either.. the Downlink like I said before just POOF .. gone.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg