Re: Batman est vivant

On 2/17/07, George Henry <ka3hsw@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Not to encourage Luc's off-meds/off-topic postings, but is this for real?
> Those wings don't quite look like they have sufficient surface area to
> support 200 pounds or so of man & jet engine.......

Having seen video of this guy, I didn't see any evidence that he could
actually gain significant altitude. He jumps out of a plane, glides
around for a while, then pops a parachute to land.

But then there was that sighting in Arizona: http://tinyurl.com/ytlft9

Obviously the CIA is hushing this up too. :-)

73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org
Elecraft K2 #1641 -- AOPA 925383 -- ARRL 39280