Re: Petition to block Luc from the -bb

Robert,

Most e-mail programs have the capability to filter arriving mail on a wide
range of values.  Should you find someone whom you find objectionable, just
build a TWIT filter, based on call sign and/or e-mail address.  I have
perhaps 3 people on my Twit List here, and haven't had to sit through their
tirades, or the answers to same, for years.  Rather than just trash the
messages, I send them to a TWIT folder which I occasionally check, on the
off chance that a rational thought may have slipped through.  Short of
spamming, or genuinely obscene language, it is hard to justify a ban.

Respectfully,

Alan
WA4SCA