Phase 3 E delay

Greetings from pat

Could someone please explain IF P3E was delayed for another 2 years OR is it just due to actual construction issues.

I was Pleased to see the germans were smart enough to use existing proven designs and william Liejaniers transponder ( his on HAMSAT is fantastic).

I just bought a radio for P3E before I heard about the delay. I can, however, still use it for others.

It was very generous of other amsats to donate the money to amsat-dl but there has to be a conclusion sometime.

Keep It Simple Silly!

I'm not ungrateful, I appreciate all AMSAT has done for the hobby!

On another note, a million thanks to the folks working on the new operating software for ECHO. I think its pretty cool that it can be done. Gotta love the geeks!

take care, pat