Re: [OZAPRS] My first Posit via PCSAT for a long time

Hi Mike

pskmail option for you ?
aprs and email look

http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/

APRS?

Yes, APRS POSIT update via PSKmail is only 1 click away (use the POS.
button).

The only thing you have to do is input your local position (latitude,
longitude) into the 'options' form and click the POS. button. The
position will be updated via posit@fundu.com