Re: Petition to block Luc from the -bb

>Finally, if freedom of expression is not valid here, please let me know.
>
>Gary Memory, N7BRJ
Very good, Gary, but I doubt that those making those
untoward  statements have the common sense to understand what you are
talking about...

I NEVER heard that kind of stuff uttered when we were communicating
strictly by satellite, since Oscar 7 for me,
  and it took quite a long time for them to come out of the
woodwork....and they all eventually crawl back, right where they belong...

I HOPE WE ALL CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS HERE, and
do just that

....Keep 'em coming Luc, I may disagree with you, but you'll get any
negative messages in private...

Then the three wars, in which I got shot at , will not be in vain....

Now here's your chance to get a shot at me....my shoulders are broad...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...