Re: ... US military operations [slightly OT]

On 18 Feb 2007 at 11:00, Joe Westbrook wrote:

> Folks just need to get beyond their personal bigotry towards any synergies
> we can benefit from as a result of military involvement.
>
> - Joe

Here is the link Joe is probably referring to when he said "any synergies
we can benefit from as a result of military involvement."

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2006/07/06/655/67110

About time you be kicked in the place where it make's your head off the
soil...a Sgt Pepper song... or the beattles!

"-"
that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE