POSAT Status?

Greetings All!

A year or so ago, I had an exchange with one of the senior AMSAT-UK folks about the eventual turnover of POSAT to full Amateur use.  At the time, I believe they were having some (legal) difficulties in getting that to happen.

The latest satellite status bulletin here on AMSAT.ORG lists POSAT as "currently not open for amateur use" but that it "should return to amateur operation in the future."

Does anyone have the latest status on this issue?  I'm not complaining, just asking.

73,

Keith Baker
KB1SF / VA3KSF