Re: ... US military operations [slightly OT]

On 2/17/07, Joe Westbrook <k7zt@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> I don't see Canada putting up any money
> to support space exploration. Your right, this BB isn't moderated so all
> dissenting views can be expressed.

That a forum is unmoderated does not mean it's available to all for
whatever lunatic propaganda suits them.

But it's entirely untrue that Canada doesn't support space
exploration; you need look no further than the Shuttle Remote
Manipulator System (Canadarm 1) or the Space Station Remote
Manipulator, Mobile Base and Special Purpose Dexterous Manipulator
(Canadarm 2) for counterexamples.

73 de Maggie K3XS
Editor, Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club Blurb - http://www.phil-mont.org
Elecraft K2 #1641 -- AOPA 925383 -- ARRL 39280