Using ANDE / RAFT With AGWPE & AGWTERM

Good Evening,

Is anyone using these programs to connect to ande/raft? I am 100% sure I have connected to both sats, however, I cannot decode the connect return packet usually. After a min or so, I see that I am connected. Then when sending the talk command ( im not even sure im doing it right ) I get no responce from ths sats.

Basically I need some beginer help with these digi sats.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ