Info needed.

Hi all,
	Well, It's time to start considering antennas for my satellite station.
(tax refund:-) I am trying to pack as many modes into my station as I can. I
have the following so far....

Yaesu FT-847
AOR 8600 MK2 receiver (dc-3ghz)
Icom IC-706MK2G
Mirage 2530 (300 watt 2 meter amplifier)
Astron RS-70M power supply
G-5500 rotor
LVB tracking board
SAT688 tracking board
Orbitron tracking software
Andrew CF2P coax (2.7db loss 100' @ 450mhz)

	I will be running the coax in about 50-70' runs from the shack to the
I would like to have mode S receive as well but the loss gets rather high
with this coax so hardline or a mast mounted
downconverter may be the way I go.

	I'm pretty sure I want circular polarized antennas unless someone talks me
out of it. Switchable for LHCP or RHCP??
Whatever VHF and UHF antennas I choose will also be used for terrestrial
work as well. Unfortunately, my terrestrial work is somewhat limited due to
the topography of where my house is. I will also be adding mast mounted
preamps sometime in the future.

	I'm confusing myself with all the modes and options so what do you

All comments appreciated very much.

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....