AO-51 PASS @ 0150Z Thisevening

I have some pretty interesting WX today.. very ovrcst, sleet and snow. No ice on antennas (yet). I did not hear AO-51 on this last pass at all. I was wondering if it was being worked on.. or is it possible that the WX completly blocked the Downlink. I typically have a very very srtong sig from AO-51 not that s-units are accurate.. but between s6-s8 is typical for me.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg