antenna construction

I have been wanting to put up long boom oscar antennas for 2 meter and 435 bands but the prices are very high. Are there any websites out there with plans that show how to build a cross polorized antenna for these two bands. I'm sure one could be built for half the price of the M2 satellite antennas. Also i have search the internet for plans that show how to build the circular polorization switch for LHCP/RHCP but have yet to find one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.