QSL Bureau in the works???

A few weeks ago I posted a request for volunteers to see if we could
restart the AMSAT QSL Bureau. I've had a few responses to my request,
and a number of us have been discussing this since then. Our
discussions so far have been focused on trying to develop an
operations concept that we could present to AMSAT for their approval,
and we've made a lot of progress.

If anyone else would like to participate, and "get in on the ground
level", so to speak, please contact me @ sraas@optonline.net or here on the BB.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg