Looking For Coaxial Relay - Check your parts drawer

Hello, I am looking for 2 Used SPDT 4 port type N Coaxial Relays such as the Teledyne CS-29N1S1 or similar.  Break - before - Make is a must. Minimum isolation of 60dB @ 432 Mhz, and Capable of 1KW Keydown. Coil voltage 28vdc or 12 vdc. I am not concerned with appearance, as long as its not damaged, and operates flawlessly. If you only have one let me know anyways.

Thanks

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg