AMSAT-DC Seminar Coming Soon

Are you near Washington, D.C. or know someone
who is?  Then ...

YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED to the next AMSAT-DC
Meeting and Space Seminar.  The day long event
will be held on Saturday, March 24, in the same
hall as last year, near BWI airport.

Get the meeting announcement at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/fieldops/eventDetail.php?eID=259
and share it with others.  Today.  Tomorrow too.

In building our agenda, we are lining up one
or two presentations from local folks who are
building a CubeSat of all things!  Check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubesat before
coming.  We'll take a close look at the brand
new AMSAT lab on our eastern shore.  Get news
on a new S-Band beacon.

Lots more will be offered too.

OUR NUMBER ONE NEED for success: Publicity ...

Please forward the event announcement to one
who might like to know about it.  Take it to
a club meeting.  Announce it on a net.  Gosh,
tell a high school or college student -- and
an instructor too.  All are invited.

See you then!

Sincerely,

Pat Kilroy
N8PK
AMSAT-DC Co-host

Patrick L. Kilroy                                             WK
Integration & Test (I&T)            301-286-1984 Voice
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center    301-286-1673 Fax
Building 5, Mail Code 568           Patrick.L.Kilroy@nasa.gov
Greenbelt, Maryland  20771          http://lro.gsfc.nasa.gov/

                       - Albert Einstein