Ten Tec 2510 additional frequencies?

Hello.

  I am looking for a way to add additional frequencies to a Ten Tec 2510.  The manual indicates that additional crystal oscillators would be made available to extend transmit range up to 437.0 Mhz when available, but I havn't been able to find out anything on this.  Is there anyone on the list that has done this modification or has a circuit board diagram or templete?

  Thanks and 73,

  James, AA5AO