Re: Ham Radio Astronaut procedures.

Back in the Dark Ages, when I worked for NASA, I once found myself in a
Center director's office over flying a newfangled LCD display as part of a
Spacelab payload.  They were locked up on the word "liquid" and were trying
to apply all sorts of safety regulations in case of spills.  My solution,
not to approval but to break them out of that mindset, was to remove a
board, two LCDs, and a heavy cloth from my briefcase.  After placing them on
the table in that order, I proceeded to literally hammer the two LCDs to
twisted metal and other fragments, which I passed around the room to
demonstrate there was no spillable liquid in an LCD.

'tis the NASA way.

Alan
WA4SCA