PocketSat+ for Palm

Hi All
I have used PocketSat+ for a number of years in several Palms and consider it a great little tracking program. I could use my laptop when mobile, however it is a pain to have in my mobile. Also I carry my Palm Tungsten E with me and the alarms for the various satellite passes alert me as to when to head out to my mobile to work the pass. I download the keps required off of Amsat's website via a wireless card in the cardslot on my Palm at any hotspot that I run into if not at work or at home. I have a lot of photos on my website.
Jerry VE6AB
www.ve6ab.blogspot.com
www.stormchaser.cjb.net