Re: RX only satellite?

> There may be a Satellite opportunity for a ham radio RX only payload.
> No TX allowed.
>
> Any ideas?  It will be recoverd one year later.

So the object will be actually physically recovered from space.   Have
the parts been selected for the Eagle yet?  Maybe this is a way to put up
some DSP chips, or capacitors err, whatever other devices you guys are
contemplating, power them up during the test, and then check them out
later under a microscope to see how they do?

Receive only, hmm, how about this.  I have zero idea how hard this
would be to do, but what about a receiver to create an  'RF noise
pollution'  map.  Something like the light pollution maps they have
for the astronomers.  This is to create a visual aid to highlight the
plight of poor suffering radio operators and the ever rising noise
levels on the radio in the cities.