AO-51 status

I've been interested attempting to work thru this satellite for
several days beginning 1/31 without much luck.  One each occasion
I've not heard the beacon at all nor heard any other qso's.  I've
used the amsat path predictions and online tracking so I'm sure I'm
listening at the correct times.  I'm using a colinear vertical about
20' up at the QTH, so I think I've got enough antenna to at least
hear the satellite.   Does anyone here know it the software update is
still in process?  Is the satellite not in operation now?

Bill
KI6DJ