QRM on AO-51

Hi alls,
Here in Japan, I can hear many mixed  voices, other than amateur radio
traffics
via the bird. It sounds like from  cordless telephones, used in Chinese
speaking
area. And  some time Japanse, but non amateur, too.

To reduce QRMs on AO-51 caused by turning transmitter on by non-amatuer
traffic, I strongly feel the ncessity of PL tone to reactivate the bird's
transmitter.

Toyo  Komatsu
JA0CQP