Re: Last AO51 pass 0110 z Unbelievable Ignorance ( Flame)

Steve wrote:
> I find this post Unbelievable.
>
> I've been moderately active on AO51 since it was first launched and have yet
> to hear anyone refuse to allow another access to the satellite.
>
> If the satellite is quiet, then why shouldn't a conversational qso be
> allowed?

 Maybe the chaos is more of an east coast thing?    I'm not sure if it's
as busy
here in California as it is on the east coast.  At least I had kind of a
casual low key chat,
on a Sunday evening awhile back.   I heard SO-50 fly by with one guy
calling CQ, and me
fumbling around looking for how to set the PL, and nobody else answering.