From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of sraas@optonline.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 01:21 UTC
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Last AO51 pass 0110 z Unbelievable Ignorance (
Flame)

How in the world is is even remotely possible that people hold a
conversation on the bird knowing that there are 70 people ( probabally more
like 170) using the bird for quick contacts? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE.. I
cant imagine the ignorace involved... I just cannot fathom it.

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg