Re: AO-27 timer-drift

Hmmmm, yesterday afternoon (Thursday PST), AO-27 sent its shut-off telemetry
about the time i was expecting its start-up telemetry.  At the time, i just
chalked it up to operator error (and reset my PDA from my GPS, as there was
a small error there).  But perhaps there is some drift there.  Did you check
it against 'http://www.ao27.org/AO27/listing.shtml'?  I was mobile at the
time at thus was not able to.