ADXOA _ Annual ODX Award

Hello Mak

  Yes it is a nice idea to have award of ODX

   An award can  be given  every  year (   ADXOA  _ Annual ODX Award) to the 3 top dx qsos  ( 6 hams) , so every year we will have an award to work for it .
  I think this will increase the activity among the old and new hams
  We can retrograde calculate the top ranks of the previous years and issue and ADXOA for them
  let us start work for the new 2007 ADXOA
  73 de Nader  ST2NH