Re: AMSAT-NA QSL Beuro - Some Ideas and thoughts

Joe,

The ARRL bureau is only for DX cards.
You can't send outgoing cards to domestic stations.
Of course if you happen to work any DX on satellite the cards can
go through ARRL.  (DX is a bit scarce these days!).

The AMSAT bureau was great when it was working,
saves a lot of postage on domestic QSL'ing.

I'm all for it and will volunteer to sort the 6 land cards.

As info,  the county-hunters and possibly other organized operations
have their own bureau for domestic and DX cards.   When you have
to collect  cards from 3000 counties, it sure pays to use the bureau!

73
John K6YK