AMSAT QSL Bureau...

I am currently not QRV on any of the satellites.  Mainly an AZ rotor
problem.... Holding my breath for P3E!!!
I would be pleased to help in any way possible and would volunteer to be
the 0..(zero) bureau sorter if that will be of any help.  When we
actually do get an HEO bird into orbit maybe we can expand this to
include DX "helpers".  Just a thought.  Postage rates everywhere are
getting very expensive and any way to help would be appreciated by all, I
believe.

73 to all...  CU soon on P3E...............  Frank,  K0BLT