Re: AMSAT-NA QSL Beuro - Some Ideas and thoughts

Keep in mind this is all 100% Unoffical as of now, I do already have a volenteer for the 7th Call district. I am going to create a word document for proposal to the powers to be, in regards to this.. I think everyone could benifit and I hope the interest is there.

I will keep everyone informed in regards to any further volenteer offers I recieve about handeling a call district.

Thank You

Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg