AMSAT-NA QSL Beuro - Some Ideas and thoughts

As many of you know, the Beuro Service is no longer available. There was a
single individual doing this for a while, whom now is not able to do so any
longer.

I have wrote to AMSAT and told them of my Idea on how to get the service
back up and running again. Here are my ideas.

Instead of one individual handling the entire USA, that the beuro be broken
up into 10 segments, with the number in the amateur's call being the
'factor' as to where he would send his SASE's and others would send their
cards to. This would make it a bit more manageable for volunteers, so as
they are not swamped with hundreds of cards every week. All that we would
need is 9 people willing to spend a small amount of time to handle the
in/out bound service for a certain call area. I have volunteered myself for
the 2nd call area.

My question is this.. if there was a Beuro would you use it? And what are
your thoughts on this?

-Steve Raas

N2JDQ

FN20vg