AO-6 Distance record ?

Hi All,

I wonder if  7134.5 km is a distance record for a QSO on AO-6

On 23 june 1975 at 21:44 UTC I got a QSO via OSCAR-6 with
Ben, W2BXA in Colonia, New Jersey

As we can see in QRZ.com W2BXA is actually about 92 years old

Congratulations Ben ! !

The report I received from W2BXA for this two-way SSB contact
was R5/S7

The distance from W2BXA in FN20UO and i8CVS in JN70ES is
7134.5 km

Anybody managed anything further?

I have sent copy of W2BXA QSL card to Mak SV1BSX who take
care of satellite records.

Good idea Mak !

Best 73" de

i8CVS Domenico