Nice AO-27 qso

Just worked HR9/N5AFV in EK66, on an island just off the north coast of Honduras. This is quite the warm welcome to working sat's thats for sure! I think he was experiencing some microphone difficulty, as after I worked him N9EAW attempted to work him and all that was sent after EAW's calls were short carriers, with a blip of audio. I hope he gets this fixxed.. as I know many many people would love to work him there.

I cant wait for the HEO's! Working DX is soo much fun! Especially on the sats!

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg
AMSAT 36396