N2JDQ Station Update

Well the time has finally arrived and the weather was perfect, I now have my 2 & 435 antennas outside, mounted, quad pod mounted, cables ran.. ect . Just in time for a cup of coffee and a fo-29 pass. For the 1st time I was able to find my ssb on the downlink.. took me a while to find it.. and by that time I only cq'd a few times with no replys. I will be on the next pass.. I just have to figure out how to store the doppler diff.. I hit a button and it threw me way outa whack.. took me another minute to find my downlink again. Im sure with some practice I'll figure it out. Thank you to every one whom answered my questions... with out your help I would have never been able to do this. Now its time for some operating... cu on the birds!

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ
FN20vg
AMSAT 36396