AO-51 Work

On Saturday I loaded a new housekeeping task, written by WD0E, and began
to test the added functions.  Those tests will continue over the next
number of days.  The features include an improved WOD collection
program, which will be helpful as we continue to collect WOD data during
the shortening eclipse times.  It also includes some new safety features
to protect the satellite.

We will run a test of one of these features in the very near future.  I
will send another message warning of the test when it is scheduled.  It
will cause the transmitters to shut off  automatically.  I will turn
them back on during the next available pass.

With the SQRX receiver being shut off and the eclipse times shorter I
have been able to increase the power level to some degree.  Taking
advantage of the additional power available.  I continue to monitor that
each and every day and will increase the levels more as I can.

For the time being the PBBS will remain down to users.  Please do not
attempt to access the PBBS.  The FM repeater will remain ON for users.

73 KE4AZN
Echo Command Station