TS-2000 Birdies TNX for replies!!

Hi all!

Sorry for delay but finally caught up with my e-mail after a very busy few
days away from the computer.

I want to thank Dale, WA4AEJ, David, G8OQW, Alan, WA4SCA and A.J., AJ3U for
their input on my question I posted on 1/24/07 titled "TS-2000 UHF birdies
and performance".  Your information about the product from all of your
experiences was quite helpful.

I could've replied directly back to each one individually but I wanted to
acknowledge their courtesy, knowledge and willingness to share information
and tips with the rest of the AMSAT-BB group.  Thanks again guys!!

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS