  From: G0MRF@aol.com
  To: luggsey@hotmail.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 12:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Digi_Key order

  In a message dated 26/01/2007 21:15:58 GMT Standard Time, luggsey@hotmail.com writes:
    I finally found the transistors I need to fix my linear at digikey, trouble
    is they want $43 shipping and handling for some $1 transistors!!!!!!
    Is there anyone on list that could add my requirements to their order?
    I'm looking for 3 NEC NE25118  which are shown in stock. They are the RX amp
    transistor for my Microset 70cm linear RU432-95. The supplier won't help
    with spares and Microset won't answer emails even though these things are
    still for sale here in the UK!!
    Thanks to anybody that can help.

    Paul Luggar

    M0SCI

  Hi Paul

  I recently ordered a whole set of stuff from digikey and paid $22 shipping, but that was for a huge box.
  Was  that the US site?    They now have a UK based site selectable from a UK flag on their home page.  This will give different rates and lower post. - Worth a try.

  73

  David