Digi_Key order

I finally found the transistors I need to fix my linear at digikey, trouble
is they want $43 shipping and handling for some $1 transistors!!!!!!
Is there anyone on list that could add my requirements to their order?
I'm looking for 3 NEC NE25118  which are shown in stock. They are the RX amp
transistor for my Microset 70cm linear RU432-95. The supplier won't help
with spares and Microset won't answer emails even though these things are
still for sale here in the UK!!
Thanks to anybody that can help.

Paul Luggar

M0SCI