Re: Ham radio in Films & TV ?

In May of 2006, the set for the TV version of Tony Hancock's sketch "The
Radio Ham" was on display at Gunnersby Park Museum, near London (Acton
Town tube).  I have a fuzzy photo of myself next to the display.  Check
with the Tony Hancock Appreciation Society for more information.

And in the movie of "Contact", Ellie is a ham; but in the book, the only
reference is a passing one to _The Radio Amateurs Handbook_.

I'm on my way home from VU7, so forgive the late information.

73, doug

we really need a DX satellite.