G5500 / SatPC32 / Rotor control

Hello everyone,

In interfacing the radio to the PC with sat pc32 it dawned on me that I need
to have rotor control as well. I think initially I will manually aim the
antennas, but soon I will want full pc control. I will have a serial & USB
connection available for this and am looking for a fully featured interface
that I can build in a kit form or from easily obtainable parts. What
exactally 'fully featured' is, im unsure of.. but Im sure I'll want it.
Trying tp keep cost down as well.

Thanks

Steve Raas

N2JDQ